Looking back at 2021 – it has been a year of change, frustration, various levels of the COVID-19 alert system, many people having been sick, some who have sadly passed away and a Country of resilient people that always try and stay positive, stand together, support each other, and get through each challenge.
We have many teams that assist in the smooth running of our Estate, and I would like to take this opportunity of thanking them for their service and commitment this past year: –
- We thank our management and staff for keeping our Estate running as efficiently as possible.
- The admin staff working behind the scenes to ensure that all is done to assist where possible.
- The security staff and Fidelity that are alert 24/7 to keep us and our families safe in our homes and on the Estate.
- Our maintenance team that are regularly upgrading and fixing anything and everything.
- To Frank who drives our shuttle bus so well and offers an invaluable service to our residents.
- Our golf team that run all aspects of golf – from membership to golf days.
- To the Golf Data team that keep our course in pristine condition.
- The Global Golf team at the Dainfern Golf Shop that have just the right items to purchase when they are needed.
- To the Turfnet team that ensure our gardens are always beautiful and well maintained.
- To the Trafalgar team – especially the staff working onsite, who ensure that all our finances are looked after.
- To Cleaning Africa who always strive to keep everything super clean and hygienic for us.
- To the SIX33 team for their wonderful offering of food, drinks, and entertainment for the children.
- To the Dainfern Nature Association that work so hard to ensure our nature areas, dams, birdlife, and wildlife are nurtured and protected.
- The FireOps and SLA teams that are available at a moment’s notice – giving us peace of mind.
- To our Board of Directors who oversee the DHA and offer us guidance and support – we thank you.