RACNET ESTATE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A reminder to our residents. The cut-off date for the registration of all residents onto the RACNET System is 31 July 2017, after which all visitors/contractors will require an access code for entry. RACNET allows App, Web and SMS interaction.
To register, please follow these simple directions
- Browse to www.dainfern.co.za
- Click the menu button in the top right-hand corner
- Select LOGIN
- Select Register Account
- Complete the registration form
- An email will be sent to your email address to confirm details – please follow the instructions to validate your registration
- Once your registration is validated, you will receive an email that confirms access to the system. Once Security has activated and verified your profile, you will be able to access the system and issue codes for your visitors.
To generate and issue access codes for visitors/contractors you can either:
- Download the free application from your smartphone App store by searching for RACNET.
- Send a request via SMS to 48385 much like you have done in the past. The message section should read as follows: OTP 1 John Smith then press send. You will receive a code for your visitor via SMS that you can then forward to your visitor.
- Login to the above web page and click on the Dainfern logo to proceed
- Select the My Access Codes icon on the left, click the + button in the top right-hand corner
- Select your stand and then complete the visitor information form. If you want the system to send the access code directly to your visitor, remember to check the box and enter the visitor mobile number. If you don’t tick the Send to visitor option, then the system will send the code to you, for you to forward as required.
- To generate/send the access code, click the Save access codes button in the top right-hand corner.
If there is enough demand, we will schedule short information sessions on how to use the system to its full advantage.