DCC AGM FEEDBACK
The DCC AGM was attended by 116 members in person and 58 proxies. A quorum was present and the meeting proceeded in terms of the agenda.
- The Minutes of the 25thAnnual General Meeting held on 24 November 2016 were approved.
- The Minutes of the Finance Special General Meeting held on 23 March 2017 were approved.
- The Country Club Chairman’s Report by Maureen van Jaarsveldt was considered. Maureen van Jaarsveldt has replaced Mike McBain who resigned from the board in July 2017.
- The Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2017 were approved by the members.
- Appointment of Auditors (Mazars) for the next financial year were approved by the members.
- The DCC General Committee will be chosen once the new golf committee has been selected at their AGM still to be held. It was suggested at the meeting that relevant representatives from each of the sporting codes, i.e. Football, Tennis, Running etc. need to be invited the DCC Committee meetings going forward.
- The meeting closed at 19:55.