MOBILE PHONE ASSISTANCE
Are you losing airtime rapidly? Recently, a resident was losing up to R20.00 per day airtime and, thanks to the fabulous community of residents, was able to get help in stopping the loss. The following steps are for each of the bigger service providers: –
- To unsubscribe from all WASP services send an SMS with “STOP ALL” to 30333.
- If you are subscribed to WASP services, you then should receive the SMS response: “Your Vodacom request to delete all WASP service has been logged”. You should then receive a confirmation message for each service you have been unsubscribed from: “You have been unsubscribed from ‘SERVICE’ with effect from ‘DATE’”.
- If you receive an SMS indicating that your unsubscribe request was unsuccessful then you were not subscribed to a WASP service and you will need to visit your nearest Vodacom store for assistance.
- Using the USSD string *141*5# you can manage premium content subscriptions. You can view, activate or cancel any WASP subscriptions.
- If you continue to have issues with a subscription service, email MTN at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your nearest MTN store for assistance.
- Using the USSD string *133*1#, you can block all existing content billing. There is also an option to block any future subscription services. For further assistance, please visit your nearest Cell C store.
- Call Telkom Mobile on 081 180 or email email@example.com.